Friday, March 29, 2013

Stage fright and wingspans

I have been working on a video for The Fiber Seed.  I'll tell you why later.  All I know is that it is very difficult for me to talk on camera and get the words I want to say out of my mouth.  If I'm trying to be goofy I have no problem in front of the camera, but if I'm trying to be serious it is a completely different story.  I stumble over my words and sometimes I get on a role and then the word I want to use decides to up and leave my vocabulary vault. But with the magic of iMovie, you can make it look like I have no problem at all! I love it!  But on to the projects...

I finished the front of my mitered square cardigan. I will post a picture next week when I have all the ends woven in, it looks like a horrible mess right now.

I have a surprise project that I finished, someone else started it, but I finished it.  It's a wingspan out of Noro Taiyo sock and man it is amazing! There are even beads in it!

BTW keep on the look out for new colors in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment